SAE1075 Ck75 Bandsaw Steel Strip with Polished
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,200 US $800|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||7000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CR-1
- Surface Treatment: Annealed/Bright/Polished
- Application: saw blades, knives, tape measure, etc.
- Stock: Stock
- Surface color: bright, white, dark blue, etc
- Coil ID: 508mm or as per customer′s request
- Trademark: CERTEG or BUYERS BRAND
- Specification: 0.2mm-3.0mm* 5mm-600mm
- Standard: ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Edge: Slit edge
- MOQ: 1.5tons or sample can be acceptable
- Hardness: as per customer′s request
- Coil weight: as per customer′s request
- Transport Package: Standard Sea-Worthy Packing
- Origin: China
Part 1. The product
Cold rolled steel strips is one of our main products that is widely used in making band saw blade & other blades to cut paper, weed, etc.
Cold rolled steel strip show:
Part 2. The specification
Cold rolled steel strip
45# 50# 60# 60Si2Mn 65Mn T8 T10 etc
508mm/610mm or as per your request
Cold rolled / Oiled / Annealed / Bright
Packing & Loading
1. Each coil is closely covered by oil paper or plastic film.
2. Outside it is firmly packed with sack cloth or compound paper.
3. Steel strap or PP strap to pack the outside to ensure safety.
4. On/about 1000kgs to be packed with one wooden pallet.
5. Strips can be loaded to 20'FCL without pallet if required by customer.
6. LCL shipment can also be arranged once required by the customer.
Used for hardware tools, saw blades, knives, etc.
Part 3. Production line
Part 4. Applications
24 hours feedback, 48 hours solution.
For more information, please kindly contact.