Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet for Roofing Sheet
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Sea Worthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OCT-D16
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Grade: Q235
- Base Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized or Galvalume
- Lacquer: Top Side 18-25u, Back Side 6-10u
- Coil Width: 1000mm
- Length: Cut as Client′s Request
- Trademark: CERTEG or BUYERS BRAND
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Type: Steel Plate
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate
- Model Number: Yx18-76-836
- Color: Ral Standard
- Effective Width: 836mm
- Rib Height: 18mm
- Surface Finish: PVC Film
- Specification: CE SGS BV
+ Beautiful design
+ High strength steel
+ Easy to delivery and install
1. Metal roof panels have been used for centuries, protecting fine buildings around the world. For your home, cottage or business, there is no other roofing material that can provide the same long-term value, style, durability, weather protection and ecological benefits that today's metal roofing systems offer.
2. With years of experiences, many advantage make "Certeg" metal roofs an affordable choice. Virtually maintenance-free in all seasons and conditions, metal roofs have a high-quality finish that never needs painting and are guaranteed against rusting, fading and making it ideal for homes surrounded by tall trees. Compared to traditional asphalt shingles, metal roofing is permanent and problem-free. And there are no shingles to blow off during storms.
3. Metal roofing is more durable and is hassle-free. Better yet, no shingles to blow off during sotrms! Although walking on any roofing material is not recommended "Certeg" metal is one of the safest and strongest roofs on which to wall
A. Excellent waterproof performance
B. Materials as prepainted steel sheets, galvanized steel sheets, galvalume (Al-Zn coated sheets) are available to make corrugated sheet.
C. Those material are durable, anti-corrosion in bad weather for 20-30 years based on it's Zinc coating or AZ coating.
D. Different shape of the sheet make it suitable for any style of buildings.
E. Easy to install, no need special tools to fix the sheet.
F. Light weight due to high strength to weight ratio of steel. Light weight means easier handling lower shipping costs, easier installation
G. Different color is availbe base on the RAL Standard make your building more beautiful.
H. We will provide the best solutions if you don't have a exact idea of the specification you want for the steel sheet based on your weather conditions, engineering structure, construction budget and so on.
|THICKNESS||MOMENT OF INERTIA||SECTION OF MODULUS|