Freezer Wall Panel for Cold Room (CTG A100)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Transport Package:||Standard Sea Worthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CTG A100
- Metal Thickness: 0.3mm-0.8mm
- Base Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized or Gavalume
- Core Density: 40kg/M3-45kg/M3
- Effective Width: 960mm
- Application: Wall
- Material: Sandwich Panel
- Trademark: CERTEG or BUYERS BRAND
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Certification: BV, CE
- Steel Grade: Q235
- Core Material: PU
- Surface Finish: PVC Film
- Installation Type: Cam Lock
- Color of Steel Sheet: Ral Standard
- Usage: Warehouse, Workshop
- Specification: CE SGS BV
- HS Code: 72107000
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CERTEG
Model Number: 960 Model
Panel Material: Metal
Type: PU Cold Room Panel
PU Cold Room Installation Type: Camlock System
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: PU Cold Room Sandwich Panel Standard Sea Worthy Packing
Delivery Detail: 7-20 days
PU Freezer Panel
+ Good in heat insulate;
+ Good in fire resistance;
+ Good in corrosion proof.
Why Certeg Sandwich Panels for Cold Room is the Best:
CERTEG Sandwich Panels for Cold Room is not only having excellent insulation properties but also having the capabilities of resistance to freezing and thawing and sound-absorption.
The average life expectancy of PUF insulation structure can reach more than 30 years under the condition of normal use and maintenance.
Features of Sandwich Panels for Cold Room:
1. Certeg cold room panel has low thermal conductivity with good thermal property. When the PUF is of the density of 35-40kg/m3, it's thermal conductivity will be only 0.018~0.024W/(m. K), almost half the thermal conductivity than EPS, . PUF is one of the best insulation material with lowest thermal conductivity.
2. After adding a flame retardant, Certeg cold room panel is a nonflammable and self-extinguishing material, it's softening point may be more than 250° C. Decomposition occurs only at higher temperatures.
3. Certeg cold room panel is good at deformation resistance with a smooth surface not liable to crack or flake.
4. High cost-efficiency. Certeg cold room panel can greatly reduce the cost of heating and cooling, which offset the lose of higher price than other material.
5. Better insulation means reduction in electricity bill as well as less running of compressors so increase of compressor life. In case of electricity failure, rise in temperature will be slow because better insulation property of Certeg cold room panel.
Free to contact us if you have any interests in these panels!
24 hours feedback, 48 hours solution.
For more information, please kindly contact.
Contact person: Tina Ji
TEL: +86 571 8650 1510
FAX: +86 571 8657 6647
MOB: +86 159 0681 1537
|Thickness||60, 75 , 100, 120, 150, 180, 200, 220mm|
|Heat Conductivity||≤0.029 W/mk|
|Compressive Strength||≥200 N/cm2|
|Tensile Strength||≥24.5 N/cm2|
|Bending Strength||≥24.5 N/cm2|
|Water Absorption||≤3 N/cm2|
|Cover Steel She et Materials||Galvanized steel, Pre-painted steel, Stainless steel|
|Flame Resistance (panels added flame retardant)||
Extinguish in 3s after fire source taken away