Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Round Pipe for Cold Water
|FOB Unit Price:||US $700 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000 Ton Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Sea Worthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CTGCHS
- Technique: ERW
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Section Shape: Round
- Steel Grade for Pipe: Q195-Q235, Stkm 11A-13A, Gr.a, Gr.B, etc.
- Round Pipe Application: Mainly for The Furniture Structures
- Trademark: CERTEG or buyer′s Brand
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Type: Welded
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Usage: Pipeline Transport, Construction & Decoration
- Galvanized Pipe Material: Carbon Steel or Mild Steel
- Round Pipe Diameter Range: 10mm --114mm
- Physical Capacity: Bendable, Painted, Chromeplated, etc.
- Specification: RoHS, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 73063090
1. Welded Pipe Standard: GB/T 3091, ASTM A53B, ASTM A106B,EN10025, BS1387 etc.
2. Welded Steel Pipe Material: ST37-2, Q235, A53B, S255JR, etc.
3. Welded Steel Pipes Specification:
A. Outer Diameter: 20mm~219mm
B. Wall Thickness: 1.2 ~ 8.0mm
C. Length: 6m or 5.8m for 20ft container
4. Certificates: SGS, BV, ISO9001-2008
5. Hot Dipped Galvanized/Galvanised Steel Pipe Packing Ways:
A. With steel belt in bundle;
6. Applications for the hot dipped galvanized steel pipe
The hot dipped galvanized steel pipe is widely used as the construction structure, the cold water pipeline, the advertisement board structure, light pole, shelfs, scaffoldings, etc.